Google Search

Google

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Earning Money...The Fun Way!

I've very recently found out about how to make some money while playing games! The first site I found which I am currently most addicted to is called NetWinner (click here to go to page(.

It's much like a lottery. You can pick numbers or you can have the game pick them for you randomly. It then tells you to press the "Win" button to search for selected numbers for any matches to the randomly selected winning numbers. It's really difficult to make any money, but it is quite fun! You can either win points or money, and the points can even be converted into money! Every 1000 points gives you $1US.

Another site I found very fun to use is called KERClink (click here to go to page).

This is something that you download (I know...sounded fishy to me, too...but Bit Defender never caught any virus's or spyware off of it). It lets you play multiple games through a range of difficulty. The only downfall with the site is that you cannot pause the games in the middle of them (at least I haven't found a way to do so, yet). It's quite fun and you actually gain points for just keeping it open! It says that the points change their wealth every month, so I'm not sure how much each point is worth.

The third site I use is called Moola (click here to go to page).

It's a site where it gives you $0.01 and the chance to double it up to 30 times. Now, if anybody here is thinking "that's not a lot of money," figure it out. If you double a penny, you get 2 pennies, double that, you get 4, and so on and so forth, until after the 30th doubled amount, it's over $10 000 000! It's an incredible offer, but unfortunately very hard to obtain. You currently have the choice of three games. Rock paper scissors, Gold Mine, and Hi-Low. You actually have to face off against somebody else, betting your current amount (or amount you wish to use) is order to win theirs. If you lose, you lose the amount you bid, if you win, you gain double of what you bid. It sounds easy, but it's very hard to do. You also have to be referred to gain access to Moola, so if you wish to start with this site, please leave a comment below and I'll send out an invite. I currently only have 3, so the first people to comment get the referral.

I hope you make out well with these sites! Good luck!

No comments:

Firefox