Google Search

Google

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Poker Anyone?

I've been part of a community called Pokerstars.net for quite some time, now, but not until recently did I actually try to earn some money. Now, I know I'm not the greatest at poker, and I'm even worse with money, so I promised myself to use very little money and just try it out. I started out quite weak and actually started to lose a lot of my money that I planned on using. I was down to my last $50 when I decided to go all in with pocket Jacks. Only one other person called me on it and it went right to the end. The flop was a 4D, 7H, 7S. I was kind of nervous at this point, as if they guy (or girl) had a 7, I was already dead. The next two cards flipped were 7D and JS. The guy (or girl) only had a QA in their hand, so I won the hand and gained back all my money. I planned a little bit longer with new confidence and actually came out on top. I only earned around $20 from doing that, but it's better than nothing.

So if you're interested in playing some poker for money, or even playing for fun, check it out. Have fun playing!

www.Pokerstars.net

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice work... Pocket Js good hand to go all in when you are getting down there... Good work... Keep on winning!

Firefox