Google Search

Google

Thursday, January 4, 2007

Paid To Read, Anyone?

I've registered myself with a bunch of different sites that are listed as "get paid" sites. This means that they'll ACTUALLY pay you when you reach the payout. The sites are as follows (remember, all memberships are free):

Cool Cat Mails is a site where you can easily make a couple extra bucks for your pocket. This is not a "get rich quick" scheme, so this may take some time. Within 48 hours of requesting payment, you will receive it within your paypal account. They offer .075c, 1c, and 2c emails, and I usually receive about 30 daily. There are also bonus's available which are up to 50c.

coolcatmails.com

Another well rounded site is called AppleBizs. This is another one of those slow and coming sites where it does take some time. That payout for this one is an even lower $1.80 with the same 0.75c, 1c, and 2c emails sent out daily. Once you earn the payout, you'll actually receive an extra 20c, making it an even $2 being placed into your account. I usually receive over 30 emails daily for this one, as well. After requesting payment, it will be placed into your paypal account within 24 hours.

applebizs.com

A third paypal site that pays out is Days2008. This site's sign up bonus is amazing. You spin a virtual wheel and it gives you a value anywhere between 20c and $5. Considering the payout is only $5, you can easily get some money from this one (if you're lucky, that is). I generally don't receive any more than 25 emails a day, but always more than 15. This most likely also has to do with the fact that the emails sent out are now worth 1c, 2c, or 5c. Yet again, the payout only being $5 (deposited into a paypal account) is easy to get.

days2008.com

Good luck with all your earning!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you still getting emails from AppleBiz worth anything? All I am getting from them is paid to sign up emails? I have been a member with them for about 3 weeks.

If you want a couple more I have some I will sign up for your other two if you want to sign up for some of mine.

Rawrasaur said...

I still am actually getting paid emails. I'm not sure if it means I'm special or not, but I just woke up today with about 6 or 7.

Firefox